Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last Days of Summer











Now that I have a child that is going into school I finally understand the end of summer for them. I'm trying to make these last few weeks super fun and exciting for them. Sean received a DS as a bonus for a transaction so T loves to play it. But he can't really conquer any of the boards so I end up reliving my ninentendo days and help him....Sean will walk in from work and T, A and I are all glued to the DS. He probably thinks we have been there all day but it has only been like 5 min. I swear!!!

We have been swimming in our little pool and having picinic's under towel tents. Good Times! There is a picture of T Diving in here that is pretty funny. My boys are SO Handsome. I love them more than anything. It is CRAZY how much joy and laughter they can bring into my life. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. A is talking so well know. It is time for another one. I will have to clue Sean in on that new idea that I have!?! I LOVE my family. They are the greatest. There are days like these that I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Haha That pic of him diving in the pool is soo funny!! I love summer--Please don't end!!
    Kel

    ReplyDelete