Thursday, October 22, 2009

Surprise Trip to New England
















Sean called me up while he was hunting in Montana last Friday and told me he planned a trip for me to go see the Fall Foliage at the East Coast. And that I would be leaving Monday with Jenn. It was so quick and I was a little nervous leaving. But Sean and my family did an awesome job taking care of the boys. It was really cute how much the boys missed me. I love being loved!





We left Monday morning and flew into Boston. We didn't have an exact map or schedule of where we were going. . . We just went were the wind blew us. Speaking of Wind . . Oh boy was the wind COLD! It was like in the 30's and overcast the whole time we were there with a little rain and snow. Which I thought made everything better. The rain would brighten the colors and then when the sun would peak out from behind the clouds it was just heavenly beauty. I loved it. This trip took my breath away more than once. It was a lot of fun. We stayed at some cute places and ate and Ate and ATE. We were just two chubby pregnant girls always thinking about food and where the next bathroom stop was!?! We had a lot of fun. I was so glad we had Posh(GPS) to guide us along our way. We would of been SO lost. We were able to be pampered on Wednesday at the Spa. It was a nice little Spa at the Common man Inn. We were able to make it to the Boston Temple on Thursday night which was a great experience. It was really nice to get to know Jenn better and spend time in such a awesome place. I had so much fun! Thank you Sean and Jeff for making the trip happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment