Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Final Hike Pic













We were hiking through the mud and it was so slippery that I was afraid that A was going to fall. So I held on to the back of his little hoddie. He was obviously preoccupied with eating the snow to notice anything. I didn't plan very well for their shoes. There feet were black and wet when we finished. We had a strip down for the boys back at the truck to get their muddy and wet clothes off them. They still had a ton of fun. We got home and I was doing some laundry and I threw the freshly dried clothes on the couch so I could fold them and when I walked back to the couch that is what I found. A was fast asleep on the warm, clean clothes. Silly boy.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Monica. Your boys are so cute I can't get enough of them. Just wish I lived closer so I could get to know them better. Hope all is well for you guys and Jess. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun posts. Your boys are darling!!

    ReplyDelete