Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cute Neighbor Boys





My boys have been having tons of fun with all their Friends that live by us. They did sidewalk chalk the other day that turned into a Circus. I mean an actually Circus - they had their faces painted(with chalk of course) and they even did a little performance for me. It was funny. Then on one of the few sunny days that we have had I gathered a few of them up and we headed to Burranston's Pond to have an Adventure. We had a Great Time. I didn't even have to dive into the water, to save anyone. I had 6 boys ages 5 and under and they were SO Good. They listened so well. We will go back real soon. I love where I live. It is so Beautiful, Peaceful, slow paced, we have great neighbor's and a ton of little kids that live around us. Life is pretty great right now!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. Especially the one of T chalking his face. You know I miss my boy! I am glad his hair is growing out, he looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete