Friday, January 21, 2011

John's for Christmas EVE PaRtY!!

Little A spraying his Aunt Tara with Silly string. Look at that concentration. She started it!?!
Such Cute Boys...Oh, how I love them!!
We go to John's House every Christmas Eve for his Christmas Party. Good Times are had down there and Good GIFTS...lol. The boys love playing with their cousins. John always gets the boys a little Nerf type gun to play with and of course silly string (which just the thought of that stuff gives me anxiety). He let's them all play with it in his house. Oh I have to stop talking about it I'm going to stress myself out(I know I am a freak). The boys loved their gifts - Ironman mask, Safari Dress up Kit, Mega Science Kit, books and a bunch of other stuff. Thank you John for spoiling us. Also Kathy made Sean a Birthday cake which had to stay frozen so he used those amazing redneck skills and made sure the cake stayed frozen. By smashing the cake in between the luggage racks. He didn't even need Duck Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment