Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Madition

A came into my room last night with a yellow beach towel and said,"Mom, will you tie this cape around me." So I was obedient and tied it around him. Then he said,"Mom, I need a hat." So I handed him my hat that was conveniently hanging on the bedpost and he put it on and ran away. So I got back to work for a couple minutes. Then he ran into the room again with this.....

and said,"And this will be my Magic Wand." Look Mom, I AM A MADITION!!!


He is casting a spell on me and as you can tell I switched out his wand. He is already dangerous enough we don't need to give him tools to create mayhem as well. He is such a funny little boy.

1 comment:

  1. Monica you are SUCH a great blogger. I say that all the time to you but I love how you keep it up to date. It's a perfect little journal and scrapbook all in one.

    Your kids are so funny I can't stand it. I bet your house never has a dull moment. I love how much joy kids bring into our lives.

    ReplyDelete