Monday, April 25, 2011

Lots of KIDS

All the kids on the slide. They were getting squished!?!


Two weeks ago I had Ian's 4 kids over for a week during their Spring Break. Sort of a bummer it wasn't ours as well. I think the kids had fun though. We had a Pizza/Movie Party one night, had a campfire and cooked Smores, they went and toured a farm nearby another day and collected eggs and milked cows(in which we had breakfast that night and had pancake, eggs and bacon; which pretty much all came from the farm) and then everyday we had all the neighbor boys over to play. They all played hard it was cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean! Would you mind if I used the top picture in a powerpoint presentation? The title of the slide is "Don't put too much on a slide or it doesn't work." Obvious double entendre. I can credit your blog. It's a tasteful presentation about powerpoint presentations that I plan to put on slideshare.

    Please let me know!
    edahn.small@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete