Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Crazy Cowboy!!


He is so allergic to this horse and he loves it so much. He always wants to help Grandpa do his chores and then comes in the house a sneezing, allergy mess. So after we were done with the horse ride we had to strip him down, clean him up and medicate. Then he wanted to eat his lunch looking out the window watching Clyde running around being open and free. What a funny kid. He will be 3 in a week. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. He loves his family so much. Everyone is a possession to him. My Sean, My Mom, My brother. He runs like a mad man all day and then at 7:30 begs to be put to bed. If there is a shower going on anywhere in the house he will come running, leaving a trail of clothes behind him.
He has made mine and Sean's heart stop many of times. He is completely fearless and I estimate he has about 10,000 angels surrounding him and protecting him at all times. The angels get pretty beat up sometimes with the stunts that he pulls. He loves to help work, bake and cook. He is a tough little fighter with a soft sweet side. He can melt my heart in a second. We love you and have enjoyed the last 2 years. Can't wait to see what adventures year 3 will bring.

5 comments:

  1. he is so cute! I can't wait to go to cancun, it will be so much fun to be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! How sad to be allergic to horses! Poor sweet boy. That's a great picture.
    You and Court are going to Cancun? I don't think I can be friends with you two for a while as I work through my jealousy. (have fun anyway :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your cute cowboys!!! Those are the cutest pictures ever. You guys make cute babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a copy of that pic. He is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete