Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cabin for New Year's










We decided to head up to the Cabin for New Year's. Man it was a TON of fun. There was a couple feet of snow up there. So we had to hike in. Sean pulled the first load of our stuff in and made a fire to start warming up the cabin for us. What a amazing man I married; he pulled the kids and all our stuff into the cabin on a sled. My only job was to hike into the cabin safe and slow. I forgot how much I love the cabin. It was awesome. I wasn't a very good packer this trip. I forgot everything. Our buddies the Lee's came up the first night and stayed. They are probably the best packers in the UNIVERSE. They remembered most of what I forgot. We love them. They are alot of fun to be with and we had a great time with them. They were only able to stay one night though. Then the next night Ian and Wyndee and their kids came up for a couple nights. We don't get to hang out with them as much as we would like so it was nice of them to come up. All the big kids slept upstairs and they had a lot of fun together. I love that my kids love their cousins so much. I didn't do very good on the picture taking. We had a wonderful time playing games, had a little firework show, went sledding, ate good food, had nice snowy walks and just hanging out. The weekend ended to quickly, nobody wanted to leave. I can't wait for the next trip up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment