Monday, December 28, 2009

My Little Helpers








After we got like 1 foot of snow I tried to take on the daunting task of shoveling my drive way. I just took it one square at a time. But about half way I was spent. That is a activity, if I was far enough along, that will put you into labor quick. But just as I was giving up on the job. My cute boys dressed up in coats and came to my resuce with their little red shovels. They didn't understand that they were suppose to shovel the snow off the drive instead of put it on the cleaned off areas. Also I think that their plan B was to just eat the snow all gone. Funny boys. I still gave up and just took pictures of the boys and finished the project over the next couple days.

2 comments:

  1. How cute are your boys!!! Helping mom out by shoveling and eating the snow. It was great being able to visit over some yummy lunch. You are the sweetest friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see the cute pictures of your family. Tristan always makes me smile. He is such a cute kid. Congrats on having a new baby! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Tell Tristan hi for me, I hope he is loving kindergarten! (What will you do next year when he is gone ALL day?

    ReplyDelete