Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Time













So now that we have our tree we(I) needed to get ready for Christmas. So Saturday I had a large honey do list!?! I woke up early and got on it(or got Sean on it). He was so good and got everything done and more! Isn't he awesome? I think so. I put the star and the lights on the tree and the kids did the rest. They loved it and they really enjoyed getting up on the high ladder. I think that they did a pretty darn good job! Such cute boys. Now I have all my shopping done and they have been so tempted to open all the gifts.
Today it snowed and snowed and snowed all of 16 inches. What a great day. I LOVED IT!! They boys were so excited. Well Sean wasn't. He had to drive up to work in the storm. But being safe in my house was Perfect. The boys wanted to play in it and they had so much fun. They are holding hands in that picture. T is such a good big brother. Helping A get through the snow. There was so much snow.
Now if feels like Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment