Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

I think he is Happy!





We had a wonderful Christmas with a TON of parties with friends and family. It was nice to be home with the family. I love them so much. The kids were so fun and exciting this year. Such treasured memories. A kept opening gifts whether they were his or not. He would open them so fast I had to call a couple time outs so that we could collect ourselves and actually see what was given. On Christmas Morning we were all gathered around the kitchen table at my mom's house eating our traditional crape breakfast. A decided he was done so I let him down out of his chair and as the rest of the family was still sitting around talking in the back of my mind I keep hearing this ripping sound. He was under my mom's tree opening gifts. All by Himself! It was pretty funny because he was so happy for ALL the presents. He is such a helper!?! I opened a gift and it was clothing in a white box and before I even opened the box to see what was inside. He said,"Look Mom! That is SO AWESOME! You got a white box!"
T had some good quality time with Sean on Christmas. We got him a .22 for Christmas with a little scope on it and my dad, Sean and T all went out shooting. After they sighted the gun in he didn't miss a thing. He had so much fun, it was pretty dang cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment