Monday, December 14, 2009

A Lil' Vegas and Alota Garth

Us and Garth
Garth on Stage. We got in trouble for this picture. Hee He




Sean and I at Lunch. My man for 9 amazing years!

Group Photo without Sean.

Sean and I headed down to Vegas Friday night. It was a nice little get away to celebrate our Anniversary that was last month. We stopped and slept over at the condo in St. George and saw our good friends the Droubay's. We need to get together with them more, we really miss seeing them. We woke up Saturday and drove to Vegas. It was snowing all through that canyon and we had rain the whole rest of the day. As you can see from the pictures that we are just a little damp. We meet up with the Sam's who are friends from Indiana. They were there with a group of buddies for the Cowboy Expo. I have NEVER seen so many Cow Folk in my entire life. It was crazy.
As Sean and I are driving to Vegas we are listening to my Ipod and we hear a song by Garth Brooks. We both are saying how we would love to go to his concert sometime. As we get into Vegas and pull onto the Strip there on a HUGE sign GARTH BROOKS IN CONCERT TONIGHT!!! Oh we are so there. So we hurried and bought tickets. The first show was sold out so we got to go to the 10:30 show. It was an AMAZING concert. Very intimate setting and he was taking requests from the audience. He gave away a guitar to one of the fans. It was really neat. Sean and I decided that it was our 2nd most favorite concert that we have every been to. It was a fast trip because we got out of the concert around 1 o'clock went to bed. Woke and left to go home. It was so fun. Thank you Sean for the fun anniversary trip. I love you and you are the BEST.

1 comment:

  1. Hey we were in Vegas too..only at the marathon expo right next door to the cowboy expo. We were handing out race flyers for our friend and I accidentally went into the cowboy expo and starting inviting people to run the Red Rock! I finally figured out I was in the wrong place after seeing the 20th pair of cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete