Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Houses







So these are pictures of the final product of my creative boys and their houses. The first one is Sean's then A's then T's. Sean made a Santa out of a cinnamon bear with the frosting as his bread and hat. Then he used a razor blade to cut the face off a cinnamon bear and pasted it to the window so it made it seem like the bear was looking out the window. One of the Buck boys walked up to Sean and said, "How did you get that bear inside the house." Then he has an Elf stuck in the chimney, his feet are sticking out of it.

A wanted me to help make a volcano(almalcano). He struggles saying that word among others. So I used 3 candy canes and a whopper. Who knows. I am definitely not the creative one in the family. He kept stepping back and looking at his house and saying,"My house is so beautiful!" or "My house is Awesome!" He was SO proud of himself.

T decorated the top and one side and was done. Then he just wanted to play. But he still had fun. My boys ate more candy than they put on their houses. They were so hyped up when we got home it was CRAZY TIME!! They both think it is Christmas everytime we do a Christmas activity. They are like,"NOW can we open our presents?" It is pretty funny. T thinks that if he puts more numbers on our Christmas Calendar then time will speed up and Santa will come earlier. It is crazy how time goes by so SLOW for them and I never feel like I have enough of it to accomplish everything I have to do. It is great to be a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment