Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Great White Hunter


Well I post a TON about my two little boys but not about my big boy. I wanted to dedicate this post to my amazing Hubby. Here are two pictures of his most recent harvests. Which I do have to say I had a moment of weakness and I now have a GIANT Elk with a pedestal mount in my living room. WELCOME TO CABELA'S. Can we say HUGE. But anywho.
I have SO many blessings in my life and I count Sean as one of them. I love him more now than ever. It has been a great 9 years and I can't wait for the adventures that we will continue to have together. He is my best friend and the love of my life. A few things I love about Sean: He is handsome, my laundry folder, Chief, Protector, Provider, Happy, Respectful, Someone to Confide in, a Great listener, someone that I can throw a hundred questions at all at once and he still loves me and just smiles, he teaches me to be loving and compassionate to others, a great example, a father who would do anything for his boys and someone I can always count on. He will NEVER let me down. I love that he loves the small and simple things about life. That his scantuary is still the wide open spaces of the wilderness. I love the way he loves me. I'm SO happy that your mine ALL mine! Thank you for everything Sean your my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment