Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rain


When you gotta go you gotta go. I walked outside to take a picture of them playing in the rain and there was A in the frontyard peeing. He thought that he was pretty dang funny if you can't tell by the expression on his face. He has been so good by not having any accidents. He is such a BIG boy and all ready for Preschool.
They had so much fun
A dripping WET!!
We went to "Meet your Teacher" yesterday to show T around his classroom and to meet his teacher. He is so excited to go back to school and be a BIG 1st grader. I'm so happy for him and I can't wait to help him with all his homework. I'm serious. But anywho while we were in the school it starts to rain really hard. So we finish up with our tour and hurry home. I pulled into my HEAVENLY garage and get the baby in the house nice and DRY. I come back out to get the boys and this is where they are.....outside and DRENCHED!! What cute boys. There was also Thunder and Lightning that was was loud and bright. It shook our house. I LOVE this kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment