Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RRR - 2011

I am at the starting line ready to begin.
Our team at the beginning of the race. It was fun to be able to run with my brother and dad. This was the first relay race that I have ever done. It was an amazing experience and I will do a lot more. Especially this race.


I ran the first leg which was 5.5 miles that ran out of town and up the canyon. It was a beautiful run up the canyon with those red cliffs. The weather was perfect most the day. It got a bit hot towards the last couple legs.

Jess in the King John Potty before his run, he was being safe and wearing his protective gear to not get hit by any cars. Safety Boy!!

Jess running - Doesn't his stride make running look so easy?

Us kicking it ready to give AID to our team. In our Red Neck 4-wheel drive truck with our Red Neck team name -"I AM ARCHERY".


My dad is ready to get his leg started. Yehaa!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is so awesome monica. it looks like you guys had a blast. i would have loved to run it with you all. i want to do a relay for sure someday. sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete