Friday, August 19, 2011

Huge Update - Summer 2011

My computer outsmarted me for the last few months. It was making it VERY difficult for me to download pictures from my SD card. But I found a way to make it work so here is a TON of Pictures from the summer.

Sean quit Mountain Dew. So the dramatic that he is, here is him saying Good-Bye. He even made a movie of it. You should watch it at http://vimeo.com/26752990 It is pretty funny.

Sean making Waffles for Breakfast and he didn't want to get a frying pan out for the eggs so we had egg waffles as well. LOL

My poor baby had such bad allergies this year to the cottonwoods. Look at his eye. So sad.


The boys went out for a little adventure in the backyard with all their bug catching equipment and they forgot they bug book in the yard and the dog chewed it up. Poor little guy was heart broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment