Friday, August 19, 2011

Bryce Half Marathon







I ran my first Half Marathon in a long time. It has been 11 years and 3 kids since my last and I went pretty well. I made my goal of doing it within 2 hours. I crossed the finish line @ 1:56. Now I am training for the St. George Marathon and hopefully I can reach my goal of crossing the finish line before 4 hours. Man just thinking of running for 4 hours makes me tired.The Pre-race photo. We stayed at a Hotel that had a pick-up Shuttle right across the street which was really nice. Because after I got on the bus I sat down, I noticed everyone fixing their numbers and racing chips and I noticed I FORGOT mine. So I had to run acorss the street and wake Sean back up to grab those IMPORTANT items. SILLY ME!!!




My boys and I at the finish line. Sean ran the last mile or so with me and boy was I spent.




















No comments:

Post a Comment