Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Watch out Bad Guys







So I was working around my house a couple days ago, with peace and quiet and walk into my laundry room and look out the window and what I see? No, it wasn't popcorn popping on the apricot tree. It was a Super "T". He is fighting bad guys with a sword down the side of his Scooby-Doo underwear and a PVP pipe(another sword) down his shirt. A grappling hook(tie down) to make a trap/net to catch the bad guys and a bunch of colorful little balls(bombs) that A was throwing at the evil villains. Oh and don't forget a little bum cheek sticking out. LOL! Is all I can say. The pictures aren't super clear because I took them through my window because I didn't want to disturb the adventure. Man these two boys have so many fun adventures. What great imaginations they have. I LOVE THEM!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh!!!! LOVE! I heart those boys, I do indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, CONGRATS on being pregnant again!!! I didn't even know. When are you due? Your boys are so adorable. I love the undies with their swords. I bet they keep you running a loop. It was good to hear from you on my blog. Hope all is well. Miss you also!!!

    ReplyDelete