Friday, April 9, 2010

The Cowboys





Well Sunday March 28th I was contracting A TON! They really didn't hurt but I have never gone into labor before so I didn't know what to expect. So we got packed up and ready and dropped the kids off at my mom & dad's house and went to the hospital. We were at the hospital for 4 hours and my contractions were 5 - 7 min. apart and lasting 60 - 90 sec. and I was dialated to a 2 and 80% effaced. But I wasn't progressing so they sent me home. When we got to my parents our boys wanted to go see The Cowboys(my parents next door neighbors). So my Parents and the boys headed over there while Sean and I hang out. My mom called us 5 min. later and said we have to come over because we can't miss this. So we went over and boy am I happy I did. The boys were catching baby goats, catching and chasing chickens, turkeys and peacocks. It was so funny. A caught his first goat and it still had its umbilical cord hanging and he grabbed it and ripped it off. He did the same to the second baby goat as well. Luckily they were old enough that they were pretty much already off. My mom said, "You better watch him with your new baby." Oh could you imagine if he did that? But so far it hasn't happened yet. But we will get to that post next. Anywho the boys had a blast and we got some pretty funny video and pictures. So as soon as my Internet will let me I'll post those.

No comments:

Post a Comment