Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Perfect Moments


I think that the new baby(Rex) is a HIT here at the home front. T is so drawn to him, as you can see in the pictures. Both boys are so protective of him. I love it. T loves to hold him, play his DS next to him and just plain old care for him. We call the baby Rex because we asked the boys what we should name him. Thinking that we were going to get some divine insight from those innocent ones that are closer to the veil. Their answer was "T-Rex!" So that nickname has stuck. I love the picture of all 3 boys in the Nursery with T reading to them as the other two sleep lazily in the sun. Moments like those melt my heart and feel me with SO much happiness.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! It's so nice when kids are protective of each other! I'm sure your boys will all be the best of friends as they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for posting pictures of your new little one. He is adorable of course like your other two boys. I hope all is going well for the Degray family. Can't wait to have our little one here

    ReplyDelete